Residents Cite Limited Damage in Morning Coach House Fire
The fire at the Boston Road apartment complex was fairly limited according to on the scene accounts.
Chelmsford firefighters needed to tear down walls to extinguish a fire at the Coach House apartment complex near Friendly's on Boston Road on Thursday morning.
According to eyewitness accounts report the second floor fire, which began around 11:30 a.m., was fairly small in comparison to the amount of smoke seen in the area and began due to some sparks.
Chelmsford Patch will aim to obtain additional information from the Chelmsford Fire Department as it becomes available.