Police Respond to Car Break-Ins, Alleged Shoplifters
All information is provided by Chelmsford Police. Where arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
This is a portion of the Chelmsford Police log. This information is open to the public. All information is provided by Chelmsford Police.
Friday, July 6
- On Friday morning, numerous residents reported their cars had been broken into. More than 14 residents of Moonbeam Avenue, Rainbow Avenue, Sunrise Avenue, Starlight Avenue and Gregory Road reported cars at their home had been broken into.
- At 9:03 a.m., a Fleetwood Drive resident reported their car had been keyed overnight.
- At 4:23 p.m., police responded to Drum Hill Road after a man in a Bruins jersey allegedly stole a vaccuum cleaner from Sears. Raheem J. Hercule, 20, was charged with larceny of property worth $250 or more and receiving stolen property worth $250 or more.
- A Lowell woman was arrested at 5:27 p.m. after allegedly shoplifting from Kohl's. Tammy Lynn Lessard, 39, of 17 Joyce Ave., was charged with shoplifting by concealing merchandise.
- At 9:41 p.m., police responded to Crabapple Lane for a report of a group of teens using a pool without permission.
Saturday, July 7
- At 10:11 a.m., a Lowell woman was arrested on Chelmsford Street. Maureen A. Riddle, 46, of 1264 Varnum Ave., was charged with larceny of property over $250.
- At 4:03 p.m., a Reading woman was arrested on Central Square near Fish Bones restaurant after an alleged argument in a business office. Katherine Zosherafatain, 52, of 90 Lilah Lane, was charged with assault and battery.
Sunday, July 8
- At 1:55 p.m., police responded to Sonora Drive for a report of a "group home resident out of control."
For more information on this log, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.