Police Investigate Stolen Christmas Decorations on Littleton Road
The following information was supplied by the Chelmsford Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following information has been taken from logs of the Chelmsford Police Department for Dec. 7, 8 and 9.
If there is a specific police related log entry you would like us to investigate further, e-mail the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, Dec. 7
- David J. Crist, 44, of 13 Oak Knoll Rd. in Burlington was arrested on charges from a previous warrant.
- Dorothea Howard, 59, of 255 North Rd. in Chelmsford was arrested for alleged operation of a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor (2nd offense) and marked lane violations.
11:54 a.m. - A motor vehicle crash with injuries was reported on Drum Hill Road.
Saturday, Dec. 8
- Kenneth Brooks, 49, of 5 Upton Ln. in Goffstown, NH was arrested for alleged failure to stop for police, obstruction of an emergency vehicle and operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- Patrick O'Brien, 36, of 19 Bay St. in Wakefield was arrested on alleged assault and battery and intimidation of a witness.
- Lurina Rivera, 27, of 32 Range Ave. in Lynn was arrested for alleged shoplifting.
- Anna Todd-Herrick, 27, of 25 Research Pl. in Chelmsford was arrested for alleged shoplifting.
2:10 p.m. - Police investigated reports of alleged stolen Christmas decorations on Littleton Road.
Sunday, Dec. 9
- William Ellis, 66, of Sleigh Rd. in Chelmsford was arrested for alleged assault and battery and assault with a dangerous weapon.
6:06 p.m. - A pregnant female was involved in a two car crash near Fresh Chow on Chelmsford Street. No injuries were reported.