Places to Break Your New Year's Resolution
Maybe you've made one - here are the places to stay away from if you want to keep it.
Have you made a new year's resolution? Many people do - and sometimes they're hard to stick to come February. If you're looking for a place to break your resolution, we've got some help for you.
1. Local Chinese food. If you've made a new year's resolution to lose weight, you probably won't want to be eating at Fresh Chow, Timbo, Hong Kong, China Mountain or Szechuan Chef. But just thinking about it sounds so good...right?
2. The liquor store. Harrington Wine & Liquors, Drum Hill Liquors, and the Westlands Package Store are probably places you want to stay away from if you have decided to try to drink less alcohol this year. But with such a wide selection at any of these places...this is one you might want to reconsider.
3. Local shopping. If you're looking to save money or manage your debt, you'll want to stay away from stores like Kohl's, Famous Footwear, Staples, and WalMart. But some of these stores have such great after-Christmas sales, they might be worth checking out.
4. Mrs. Nelson's Candy House. This candy shop could scare away anyone's resolution of eating less chocolate.
5. The Police Station. If you've resolved to be less of a trouble-maker this year, you'll definitely want to stay away from the police station.