Parts of Parkhurst Road Smelled Like Natural Gas
Chelmsford Fire Department log for the week of March 3 to 9, 2013.
March 5, 7:45 a.m. - A fire alarm went off on Stearns Street, but after further investigation, no smoke was found.
March 6, 5:56 a.m. - Firefighters investigated the smell of natural gas coming out of a building on Parkhurst Road.
March 6, 9:22 a.m. - A man suffered a broken leg in the rear of a business on Tyngsboro Road and was treated by paramedics.
March 8, 2:30 p.m. -There was an investigation for a reported motor vehicle fire on Groton Road.
March 8, 3:12 p.m. - The natural gas odor returned to Parkhurst Road, this time outdoors and on a different part of the street.