Paramedics Treat 17-Month-Old Child Having Possible Seizure
The following are excerpts from the Chelmsford Fire Department log for the week of Oct. 14 to 21.
Tuesday, Oct. 16
1:25 p.m. – Paramedics were on hand to treat injuries related to a motor vehicle crash.
Wednesday, Oct. 17
11:53 a.m. – Emergency officials aided a 17-month old child who having a potential seizure.
2:18 p.m. – Airbags were deployed during a motor vehicle accident on Chelmsford Street.
Thursday, Oct. 18
7:58 p.m. – A 25-year-old female was reported vomiting blood on Chelmsford Street.
Saturday, Oct. 20
10:30 a.m. – Firefighters helped National Grid officials with a gas leak on Wellman Avenue.
11:17 a.m. – A carbon monoxide alarm was reported on Brentwood Road.
11:31 a.m. – Injuries were reported when a vehicle crashed into a pole on Amble Road.