North Chelmsford Man Charged with Assault and Battery with Dangerous Weapon
All information is provided by Chelmsford Police. Where arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
This is a portion of the Chelmsford Police log. This information is open to the public. All information is provided by Chelmsford Police.
Wednesday, July 11
- At 12:33 a.m., a North Chelmsford man was arrested on Groton Road. Stephen A. Baron, 50, of 65 Groton Road, was charged with assault and battery by a dangerous weapon and assault and battery.
- At 6:50 a.m., police responded to Littleton Road for a "disturbance regarding cats."
- At 2:06 p.m., police responded to Davis Road and North Road for a minor car accident involving a Department of Public Works truck.
- At 2:10 p.m., police responded to Meetinghouse Road for a report of a dog left inside a car.
- At 4:41 p.m., police responded to Brick Kiln Road for a report of harassing text messages.
- At 7:24 p.m., police responded to Ward Way for a report of drug offenses. James H. Levine, 63, of 60 Lake Shore Dr., Westford, was charged with intent to distribute a class D drug.
For more information on this log, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.