Nashua, N.H. Man to Face Drug Charges
All information is provided by Chelmsford Police. Where arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
This is a portion of the Chelmsford Police log. This information is open to the public. All information is provided by Chelmsford Police.
Monday, July 9
- At 7:01 a.m., police responded to Bridle Road for a report of someone ringing doorbells and leaving.
- A Nashua, N.H. man was arrested on Newfield Street and Groton Road at 9:44 a.m. George E. Smolander, 56, of 10 Strawberry Bank Road, was charged with distributing a Class D drug and possession of a class D drug with intent to distribute.
- At 1:24 p.m., police responded to Chelmsford Street for a report of a car rollover. One person was transported to Lowell General Hospital.
- At 2:15 p.m., police responded to Gelding Road for a resident who reported a "loud speaker on an ice cream truck that was overly loud/defeaning."
- At 4 p.m., police responded to Princeton Street for a report of two men arguing, a possible road rage altercation.
- At 5:03 p.m., police responded to Sonora Drive for a patient at a group home who smashed a window.
- At 8:15 p.m., police responded to Stedman Street for a report of a burgarly to a residence.
- At 10:55 p.m., police responded to Robin Hill Road for a report of a loud group of people at Chelmsford Swim and Tennis Club.
For more information on this log, e-mail email@example.com.