Lowell Man Charged with Larceny
All information is provided by Chelmsford Police. Where arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
This is a portion of the Chelmsford Police log. All information is provided by Chelmsford Police. This information is open to the public.
Friday, Dec. 30
- At 7:19 a.m., police responded to Tyngsboro Road for a report of a car break-in.
- At 10:03 a.m., police responded to Gorham Street for a report of possible hunters.
- At 11:47 a.m., a Lowell man was arrested on Chelmsford Street after a report of a shoplifter. Scott T. Hughes, 27, of 342 Walker St., was charged with larceny of property worth $250 or more. He was also arrested on a warrant.
- At 3:56 p.m., police responded to Drum Hill Road for a report of a fist fight.
- At 6:15 p.m., a Lowell resident was arrested on Tobin Avenue and Middlesex Street. Gloribel Orengo, 39, of 201 White St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. Orengo was also arrested on a warrant.
- At 10:06 p.m., police checked Wildes Road and Boston Road for a report of "juveniles on foot disturbing Christmas decorations."
Saturday, Dec. 31
- A Lowell woman was arrested on Monmouth Street and Riverneck Road at 9:45 a.m. Marlene Heiss, 58, of 80 Moody St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a license. She was also charged with a special regulations violation.
- At 8:26 p.m., police checked Old Westford Road for a "screaming female."
- At 10:20 p.m., police checked Scotty Hollow Drive for a report of "gunfire or fireworks" in the area.
Sunday, Jan. 1
- At 12:30 a.m., police responded to Glendale Road for a report of a loud house party.
- At 2:08 a.m., police responded to Longview Drive for a report of a domestic argument. Jill L. Zaher, 41, of 16 Longview Drive, was charged with two counts of assault and battery.
- At 5:43 p.m., police checked Meetinghouse Road and Fletcher Street for a suspicious person dumping trash in a Dumpster.
Monday, Jan. 2
- At 2:08 a.m., police responded to the Radisson Hotel to speak to a manager about loud rooms.
- At 9:44 a.m., police responded to Crockett Drive for a resident who reported a past break-in to their home through a basement window.
- At 11:26 a.m., police responded to Scotty Hollow Drive for a "suspicious person cutting trees in the woods."
- At 7:29 p.m., a Chelmsford Street resident reported a missing car. The car was later found at 11:10 p.m. on Katrina Road.
For any questions about this log, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.