Littleton Woman and Acton Man Charged With Narcotic Offenses
All information is provided by Chelmsford Police. Where arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
This is a portion of the Chelmsford Police log. This information is open to the public. All information is provided by Chelmsford Police.
Monday, July 30
- At 5:04 p.m., police responded to Billerica Road at Route 3 for a report of a two-car accident with airbag deployment.
- At 6:30 p.m., police responded to Fletcher Street at Chelmsford Street for a report of a car accident involving a motorcycle.
- At 10:20 p.m., a Lawrence woman was arrested at Alpine Lane and Chelmsford Street. Madelyn Ortiz, 38, of 11 Inman St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a license, operating a motor vehicle with a revoked registration and operating an unregistered motor vehicle. She was also arrested on a warrant.
Tuesday, July 31
- At 2:18 a.m., police responded to Chelmsford Street for a suspicious man on a bike with a bag.
- At 4:40 p.m., police responded to Chelmsford Street for a report of an elderly man panhandling in a parking lot.
- At 7:15 p.m., police responded to the Drum Hill rotary for a report of drug or narcotic offenses. Christel M. Bell, 23, of 474 Great Road, Littleton, and Ian P. Kinniburgh, 23, of 517 Tumbling Hawk Dr., Acton were both charged with possession of a Class A drug with intent to distribute; conspiracy to violate controlled substance laws; possession or sale of drug paraphenalia; possession of counterfeit bills; and receiving stolen property worth $250 or more.
For more information on this log, e-mail email@example.com.