Five Things You Need to Know Today: July 2
Your daily guide to Chelmsford.
Today is Monday, July 2. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. Warm: Today will be partly cloudy with a high of 86.
2. Readers' Choice: Have you nominated your favorite local businesses for Readers' Choice yet?
3. Harvard Vanguard: Check out how Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Named Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality in Healthcare Equality Index 2012.
4. Mark Your Calendar: The Chelmsford Center for the Arts will hold its ribbon cutting on July 4 and 4:30 p.m.
5. Did you miss it?: This week, local realtors Walt and Ali wrote about 10 Ways to Boost Your Home's Curb Appeal.