Five Things You Need to Know Today, April 6
Your daily guide to Chelmsford.
Today is Friday, April 6. Here is what you need to know:
1. Sunny: Today will be mostly sunny with a high of 56 degrees.
2. Good Friday: Today is Good Friday, so if you see a bunch of people walking through the streets of Chelmsford and Westford, they're probably doing the Greater Lowell Walk for Hunger. Give them a shout out and thank them for their help in feeding the hungry.
3. Free Group Training: Have you been thinking about trying kettlebell workouts? Today Skill of Strength offers MOVE. Adult Group Training at 9 a.m. and it's free.
4. Live Music: Live Entertainment at the Cafe Madrid starts at 6:30 p.m. tonight.
5. Shannon Corbett: This Chelmsfordian is Nashoba Tech's Athlete of the Month. Read all about her.
Bonus: Attention Chelmsford business owners: Did you miss participating in the first Patch Local Business Forum survey? Well, it’s not too late to join the forum for this month’s survey. Let your voice be heard (anonymously) on a variety of important topics by signing up here. We're hoping your opinions will help promote conversation and make our community stronger.