Farmers Market Kicks Off Today
A look at what to expect.
The Chelmsford Farmers Market opens today and continues every Thursday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Here are the vendors for today:
- Sweet Lydia's
- Bagel Alley
- Monadnock Berries
- Cookie Lady
- Foxbarn Farm
- La Bella Dolce Bakery
- Still River Winery
- Brew'd Awakening
- Manna Gardens
- Fior D'Italia Pasta and Cheese
- Jones Farm
- Got Thyme Personal Chef Service
- Camp Vegetable
- Parlee Farms
- Performer Bob Leger, a local well know guitar player, will offer his unique style from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Local yoga instructor Cornelia Dina will give free yoga instructions to all that are interested. Bring a mat and meet Cornelia at 3:30 p.m. on the Common.
- MassSave will also be there to give all patrons a chance to sign up for a free home audit.
- The CCA (old town hall) art gallery will also open for viewing of their latest exhibit.
- Beginning next Thursday July 19, watch for the red balloons. Two vendors each week will give either a sample, a recipe, a demonstration along with Chelmsford Farmers Market Shopping Bag to their first 25 customers.