Child Reportedly Drinks Fish Tank Cleaner, Paramedics Respond
Excerpts from the Chelmsford Fire Department log for the week of Sept. 9 to 15.
Sunday, Sept. 9
12:05 a.m. - Paramedics were on hand near the corner of Gay and Princeton streets for an unknown injury from a motor vehicle accident.
7:37 p.m. - Firefighters investigated unauthorized outdoor burning on Westford Street. Twenty minutes later, they investigated another unauthorized burning call on Dalton Street.
Monday, Sept. 10
9:09 p.m. - A possible grease fire was investigated on Wells Fargo Road.
Thursday, Sept. 13
11:41 a.m. - An 18-year-old reportedly "swallowed a bottle cap."
Saturday, Sept. 15
2:50 p.m. - Paramedics helped a child who was reported to have drank fish tank cleaner.