Chelmsford Woman Charged with Assault and Battery
All information is provided by Chelmsford Police. Where arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
This is a portion of the Chelmsford Police log. This information is open to the public. All information is provided by Chelmsford Police.
Wednesday, April 25
- At 4:53 p.m., police responded to the railroad tracks in North Chelmsford for a report of the gates down but no trains in sight.
- At 5:58 p.m., police responded to High Street for a suspicious woman who claimed to be a Verizon representative.
- At 6:41 p.m., a Wellman Avenue resident was arrested after police received a call about a disturbance. Colleen M. Moore, 51, of 629 Wellman Ave., was charged with assault and battery.
- At 7:33 p.m., police responded to Thomas Drive for a resident who called reporting gun shots and then "saw a deer running."
- At 9:10 p.m., police responded to Waterford Place for a report of a missing person. That person was located.
- At 9:21 p.m., police responded to North Road for a suspicious activity call. According to the report, a woman had been screaming.
For more information on this log, e-mail email@example.com.