Chelmsford Teen to Face Driving Charges
All information is provided by Chelmsford Police. Where arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
This is a portion of the Chelmsford Police log. This information is open to the public. All information is provided by Chelmsford Police.
Friday, June 8
- At 8:44 a.m., police responded to Washington Street and Princeton Street for a report of a disorderly student on a school bus.
- A Seabrook, N.H. resident was arrested at 1:44 p.m. after police responded to Larssen Circle and Buckman Drive for a report of solicitors in the area without a permit. Robin Brett Abrahams, 19, of 21 Folly Mills Road, was arrested on a warrant.
- At 9:59 p.m., police responded to Thomas Drive for a report of minors possibly with alcohol heading into a wooded area.
- A Chelmsford teen was arrested at 10:05 p.m. on Thomas Drive. Maxx C. Lawson, 18, of 21 Evergreen St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, speeding, and operating recklessly to endanger.
- An Ayer man was arrested at 11:01 p.m. at the Drum Hill Rotary after he refused to pull over for police. William R. McTighe Jr., 31, of 5 Lilac Ave., was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and failure to stop for police.
- At 11:23 p.m., police responded to Thomas Drive for a report of a dark SUV with no lights on. Russel S. Fernandez, 24, of 114 Parker St., Lowell, was charged with wanton destruction of property over $250.
- At 11:27 p.m., police arrested a Chelmsford man in the area of Alpha Road and Billerica Road. Thomas M. Major, 51, of 288 Littleton Road, was charged with assault and battery.
Saturday, June 9
- At 4:19 p.m., police responded to Boston Road for a report of a suspicious teenager with spray paint.
Sunday, June 10
- At 2:06 a.m., police responded to Independence Drive for a report of a fight.
- At 2:16 a.m., police responded to Brick Kiln Road for a report of a fight in a parking lot.
- At 2:58 p.m., police responded to Newfield Street for a report of an unwanted intoxicated man on a porch.
For more information on this log, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.