Absentee Ballots Available, Writers Group at the Library
Also drop in preschool crafts at the library today.
- Today will be rainy in the morning but it will clear up by 3 p.m. That means runners and walkers can head out after work and get some exercise before the sun sets.
- Absentee ballots are now available from the Town Clerk's office for the Nov. 2 election. If you want one, call her office at 978-250-5201. Make your voice heard on election day.
- If you're interested in attending a meeting tonight, the Board of Health, Energy Conservation Committee and Historical Commission are all meeting tonight at Town Hall. The Board of Health meeting is at 6 p.m. and the others are at 7 p.m.
- Are you a budding author? Why not get another pair of eyes on your work at the library writer's group? The group meets tonight at 6:45 p.m. at the library.
- Want to do something fun with your preschooler today? Drop into the library at 10 a.m. for preschool crafts. Make something fun to take home and spend quality time with your child.