5 Reasons Chelmsford is Better Than Billerica
We had a hard time narrowing it down to five.
In the spirit of the famous Thanksgiving rivalry, we decided to list five reasons - of the many reasons - why Chelmsford is better than Billerica.
With the help of Town Manager Paul Cohen, we're sure this is a pretty solid list.
1. Chelmsford has no adult entertainment bars. Billerica, on the other hand, has Mac's Two Lounge. Stay classy, Billerica. We love how you have such high standards for the ladies in your town.
2. Chelmsford has direct access to I-495. That means more companies want to do business here. Billerica may as well be cut off from the outside world. We don't even know how they find their way home from any of their three Market Baskets.
3. Chelmsford has a better football team. As if this one even needs explaining. We think 42-13 is a safe score prediction for tomorrow, don't you?
4. Chelmsford has a rail trail. It's called nature, Billerica. You can't enjoy it in a gym.
5. Chelmsford has a squeaky clean building inspector. Remember Billerica resident and former Chelmsford building commissioner Scott Hammond? He resigned in June after allegations that he violated zoning bylaws on his property in Billerica. Yikes. On the other hand, Mark Dupell was hired at the end of June by Town Manager Paul Cohen, and things seem to be working out just fine.
Bonus: Oh yeah, we don't have this guy. What a hack.